You may ask yourself the following:
- What can I do with my different pensions schemes?
- When can I retire and what income will I need?
- How can I protect my family in the event that I am no longer able to look after them?
- What would the impact of residential care fees be on my finances?
What areas we review together:
- Private, company and State Pension provisions
- Drawdown and annuity comparisons
- Review trusts in conjunction with your retirement plans
- Your health and other age required provisions
We’re ready to talk. Are you?
At Paul Young Independent Financial Advisors we are here to help you answer these questions and create a retirement plan that works for you. Contact us today to find out more.
In the meantime please refer to our guides on this subject in the 'Our Thinking' section.
How can we help you?
Whether you are looking to start your personal financial plan, or want to make the most of the opportunities your wealth brings – Paul Young Independent Financial Advisors will support you at every stage of the journey.
The Paul Young Independent Financial Advisors 'Our Thinking' page has been designed to provide our clients with access to our personal finance magazines and financial guides which are packed full of informative and relevant financial news.