You may ask yourself the following:
- What is my estate worth?
- How much tax would my dependents have to pay?
- Who would receive proceeds from my estate after my death?
- Who will be my children’s guardian/s?
- How do I want my assets to be managed?
- Where do I find good estate planning advice?
What we do together:
- Review your Will provisions, advising on, drafting and executing
- Analysis of Inheritance Tax planning, ensuring your loved ones receive the full benefit of your estate
- Analyse your Trust provisions, set up and administer trusts to manage your money, property or investments for specific people or purposes
- Discuss investments and wealth-holding structures
- Review of your succession planning for the future
- Review of potential care home fees to ensure your assets aren’t depleted in later life
We’re ready to talk. Are you?
At Paul Young Independent Financial Advisors we assist with a wide range of clients' circumstances including straightforward or complex family relationships, small or complex estates involving privately owned businesses. Contact us today to find out more.
In the meantime please refer to our guides on this subject in the 'Our Thinking' section.
How can we help you?
Whether you are looking to start your personal financial plan, or want to make the most of the opportunities your wealth brings – Paul Young Independent Financial Advisors will support you at every stage of the journey.
The Paul Young Independent Financial Advisors 'Our Thinking' page has been designed to provide our clients with access to our personal finance magazines and financial guides which are packed full of informative and relevant financial news.